Empire State Building Guided Tour
If you are intrigued by Empire State Building’s massive presence in pop culture, you should try and understand the structure from an expert.
Feel like a VIP with this Empire State Building guided tour, which is also known as the All Access Tour.
This skip-the-line ticket involves an in-depth exploration of the historic building in a private group.
Which means, only you and your family or friends will be with you even as you explore the New York attraction.
Here’s what this guided tour of the Empire State Building includes:
- Skip-the-line admission to the Empire State Building
- Access to the exhibits with no queueing
- Access to the 86th-floor observation deck
- Access to the second-floor immersive exhibits
- Access to the 102nd-floor Observation Deck
- VIP treatment all through
- A souvenir photograph
- Food and drinks – a champagne toast and other drinks
- Access to Celebrity Green Room
This Empire State Building guided tour lasts 90 minutes after which you are free to spend as much time as you want in the observatories.
Tour price: $543 per person
Empire State Building Guided Tour FAQs
Can you take a tour of the Empire State Building?
Taking a guided tour of the Empire State Building is an enriching experience.
With a guided tour, you get to see all the interesting exhibits and learn about them from your knowledgeable guide.
You also get skip-the-line entry to the Empire State Building, which allows you to bypass the endless lines at the popular attraction.
What is the best Empire State Building tour?
Our top recommendation is the Empire State Building VIP tour which includes complete VIP treatment with loads of perks.
This Empire State Building guided tour is a 90-minute small-group tour that includes skip-the-line entry.
You get access to the 86th-floor observatory and exhibits loaded with trivia and knowledge from your expert guide with this tour.
This ticket costs €178 and comes with the choice of an all-access option that costs €510.
What is included in the guided tour of Empire State Building?
The Empire State Building guided tour costs €178 and includes:
– 90-minute guided tour of the Empire State Building
– Access to the 86th-floor observatory
– Souvenir photograph
– VIP entry
– Access to Celebrity Green Room (with all-access option)
– Food and drinks (with the all-access option which costs €510)
How long does it take to tour the Empire State Building?
A guided tour of the Empire state Building lasts between one to two hours.
However, the Empire State Building VIP guided tour lasts 90 minutes and covers all the major attractions of the building in depth.
Featured Image: ESBNYC.com